Sunday, December 9, 2012

An Emoji's Worth 1,000 Words


Good news emoji lovers! Apple is stepping their game up and making all Apple product owners proud to be Apple product owners.

I can honestly say the best thing about waking up to the new Apple iOS 6 update was the 200+ new emojis on my iPhone's keyboard (#PRIORITIES). I can’t be the only one that prefers typing out modern-hieroglyphic style messages versus plain, old, boring text… Am I right or am I right?




I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to incorporate every single one of these beauties into my everyday conversations. Watch out contact list.

Which one is your favorite? Mine is 100% the pizza one.

2 comments:

  1. We deal with Cheap Movers in Dubai, Handyman Services in Dubai, House Movers in Dubai, Cheap Packers in Dubai, Office Shifting in Dubai, MS Movers in Dubai, Office Movers in Dubai. We provide quick services.
    http://msmoversdubai.com/
    Cheap Movers in Dubai
    Movers in Dubai
    Cheap Packers in Dubai
    Handyman Services in Dubai
    House Movers in Dubai
    Office Movers in Dubai
    Office Shifting in Dubai
    MS Movers in Dubai
    Best Movers in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks. Need iPhone Repair Service in Dubai. Call us: +97145864033
    Visit here: iPhone repair Dubai

    ReplyDelete