Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wonderful Wanelo


Are you searching for another website besides Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest that give you that special moment to escape from the world for just a little? Well have I found the website for you! It is called Wanelo (wah-nee-lo, from Want, Need, Love) and Wanelo is a social store put together by Wanelo users. The mission of this social website is to create an open and connected market for trendy, different and unique goods. The good thing about Wanelo is you can almost buy everything you see on the website and everything is posted by other members! 
  
I love that the name Wanelo comes for the term “Want, Need, Love” because that is exactly how I feel while I am surfing this site. Things you could find on Wanelo are super cute clothing, all different little nicnacs, great gift ideas, iPhone cases and one of a kind jewelry pieces. The best thing about Wanelo is once you spot an item you want, need and love you are instantaneously directed to the site you can purchase it from! Everyone get out your wallets because you won’t want to miss any of these one of a kind pieces. There is even a Wanelo app for on the go. 

I decided to share with you some things I have picked out on Wanelo and added to my wish list (oh, just in case you're running a little low on funds, you can save items to a categorical wish list.) These items were on my "Epic Wish List."  

So whenever you are looking for some time to kill, looking for a gift idea or just looking to spoil yourself with adorable presents, please check out Wanelo.com! I promise you will love it!  
 





When I came across this mug, my inner Cookie Monster came out! I just thought it was so cute and the perfect snacking device.
 









It was love at first sight when I saw these fringed booties. One day, you will be mine.






No comments:

Post a Comment