Monday, October 1, 2012

Blogger Nation

With the increase in social media, it only makes sense that people are looking for additional ways to express themselves. Due to this, blogging has been on the rise as people jump at the opportunity to share their thoughts, concerns, likes and dislikes on the worldwide web. I personally have my own blog while I also follow other blogs, checking them on a day to day basis. I consider some of the blogs I follow more addicting than Facebook! Here are some blogs that I personally enjoy.



Cupcakes & Cashmere


Suri's Burn Book


Kate Spade's Blog


The coolest thing about blogs is that those of us who put in full-time effort can actually make a living off of them by simply voicing our opinions & thoughts. How cool is that?! I'll admit it sounds awesome but blogging as a career isn't as easy as it sounds. Check out this link & find out what it takes to become a professional blogger.

& while you're at it, check out the blogs featured in order to get a feel of what blogger fans are looking for. I for one am partial to fashion sites, so excuse me if I seem blog biased! 


No comments:

Post a Comment